Do you guys remember when whoopie pies were all the craze? Well, some weird food trends take me years to get to, and these to me never hit me. BUT, I do love a dang good cream filled sandwich cookie when I can get my hands on them. I thought to myself, okay, so I love cookies, and I love cookie sandwiches, so why not do a brownie sandwich!
I love Justin’s chocolate hazelnut butter and I love it even more paired with brownies! This isn’t sponsored at all, I could literally just eat this by the spoonful! I mean seriously this is amazing! I hate that we have to preface that stuff isn’t or is sponsored now adays, like come on I just freaking love chocolate and hazelnuts and Justin’s makes a delish product!Print
melt in your mouth cookies meet hazelnut filling! all gluten-free & delicious!
– 1 cup of hazelnut butter
– 1/2 cup of cashew milk
– 1 tbsp cocoa powder
– 1/4 cup of honey
– 1 tbsp of melted coconut oil
– 1/2 cup of gluten-free flour
– 1 tbsp of hazelnut butter
– 1 tbsp of powdered sugar
– 1 tsp of cashew milk
1. pre-heat your oven to 350°F and grease your cookie sheet or line it with parchment paper
2. in a bowl mix together all your brownie ingredients until smooth
3. form cookie dough balls with your fingers and press down slightly until semi-flat
4. bake cookies for 12 minutes until cracked
5. remove and let cool while you create your frosting
6. in a bowl melt your hazelnut butter and mix in your cashew milk and powdered sugar
7. assemble your cookie sandwiches with hazelnut frosting in the middle of the cookies and enjoy!