SO one of my favorite go to desserts when I want to be healthy is a warmed up protein bar covered in peanut butter. This week since I have continued my no-sugar January into a no-sugar February, I decided to try making something that tasted like a brownie but still had a healthy twist!
I grabbed my favorite No Cow Mint Cacao Chip Bar, some delicious peanut butter and went to baking! One thing I absolutely love about being a recipe developer is the amazing products I get to play with on a daily basis! From brands I love, like No Cow to delicious homemade peanut butters and extracts from local brands! Not to mention these experiments need to be tested also! (YUMMY!)Print
Mint Chocolate Protein Brownie Bites
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 30
- Total Time: 45 minutes
full of mint brownie flavor, but not full of carbs!
- 1 No Cow Mint Cacao Chip Bar
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter or nut butter
- 2 tbsp of cacao powder
- 1/4 tsp of stevia
- 3 tbsp of water
- 1 serving of chocolate vegan protein powder
- 1 tsp of cacao powder
- 2 tbsp of peanut butter
- 1 drop of liquid stevia
- roughly chop 1 No Cow Mint Cacao Chip Bar and set aside
- in a bowl combine your protein powder, peanut butter, cacao powder, stevia and water until smooth
- next add in your chopped protein bar and roll into 1 tsp balls
- place your protein bites on a cookie sheet and set in the fridge for about an hour until set
- remove from the fridge and combine your cacao with peanut butter and stevia
- drizzle onto your bites and enjoy!
Made in collaboration with No Cow. All recipes, and opinions are my own! Thank you for sponsoring and collaborating with me on this post!