Crunchy, sweet, and full of oatmeal flavor, these cookies are a true staple!
I LOVE an oatmeal cookie. But I am picky, my oatmeal cookies need to have a touch of cinnamon and need to be crispy. If they are squishy, it drives me nuts. I have no idea why, because, chocolate chip cookies, sugar cookies and snickerdoodles MUST be soft.
Eating a oatmeal cookie is a something of pure joy. The earthy oats mixed with the sugar and the light hint of cinnamon, I mean perfection!Print
Gluten-Free & Vegan Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total Time: 25 min
- Yield: 30 cookies 1x
- Category: cookies
- Method: baking
sweet, crispy and full of rich oatmeal cinnamon flavor! the perfect cookie for an afternoon snack or a morning treat with coffee!
- 2 cups of gluten-free oats
- 1/2 cup of vegan butter
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 tbsp of baking powder
- 1/4 cup of vegan chocolate chips
- 1 cup of gluten-free flour
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup of almond milk
- preheat your oven to 350°f and line your baking sheet with parchment or a silicon mat
- In a bowl with a hand mixer or a stand mixer cream your sugar and vegan butter together
- next add in your vanilla, baking powder, salt and cinnamon
- add in your flour next and combine until smooth
- next add in your gluten-free oats, mix gently until just combined
- remove the mixer attachment and fold in your chocolate chips
- scoop onto a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes for crispy, 10 for soft
Keywords: glulten-free, vegan oatmeal cookies
These cookies are easy to make, super crispy (yay for eating them for breakfast with some coffee), and full of flavor. If you wish to remove the chocolate chips, please do! Personalize as you wish!
Enjoy these easy to make but delicious gluten-free and vegan cookies! Tag me if you make them @frontpaigebakes !