This recipe has been in my books for a while now! After weeks of testing different protein powders and nut butters, I finally have found the perfect ratio! Think of the softest brownie, mixed with the crisp edges of a cookie with melted peanut butter on top. I mean straight PERFECTION!
These cookies are not only delicious but they are the easiest cookies to make! Just a few simple ingredients, packed with fiber and protein!
Peanut butter and chocolate are two of my absolute favorite flavors together. I love how the creamy peanut butter offsets the sharp notes in chocolate and adds depth to both flavors. When baking with protein powder, there is a delicate balance of adding flavor to make it still taste light and fresh instead of chalky. With vegan protein powders especially, the pea protein adds a grassy flavor to the protein, but this is easily muted with the fat and flavor of nut butter!
Let’s start baking!Print
easy, tasty and healthy!
– 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter
– 2 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder
– 2 tbsp of coconut oil (melted)
– 2 scoops of chocolate vegan protein powder
– 2 tbsp of flax meal
– 1/2 tsp of stevia
– 1 tsp of vanilla extract
– 1 tsp of baking powder
– 1 tbsp of melted peanut butter
1. preheat your oven to 350° F
2. in a bowl mix together your creamy peanut butter, melted
coconut oil and vanilla extract until combined
3. next add in your cocoa powder, protein powder, stevia, baking powder, flax
4. form 2″ cookie dough balls and place on a baking sheet, continue until all batter is used
5. bake for 12 minutes and let cool on a baking sheet
6. once cool, melt your remaining 1 tbsp of peanut butter and drizzle over your cookies
7. eat and enjoy!
Let me know what you think and tag me in your photos on instagram! I love seeing your creations! Share the love and who doesn’t love a healthy cookie?!