Whether you choose to participate in Dry January or not I love a tasty mocktail! To me there is something so delicious about ending the day with a yummy bevvy whether it has alcohol in it or not. Personally, finding a way to celebrate each day is worth it, and a tasty mocktail is one way that I love to church up a regular day and get out of the boring day to day routine!
The Mocktail Craze Continues!
I am here for the mocktail and non-alcoholic bevvy craze! I find that the more options out that can accommodate a variety of dietary needs, everyone feels included! I know first hand when I got diagnosed with celiac disease, I couldn’t find a single thing in the town that I was living in that was a gluten-free snack or cake mix or even flour blend at the time! I used to make my own flour blends, which was exhaustingly expensive as a broke college kid. BUT now there are SO many options for non-alcoholic beverages, and I am here for it! I love to make cocktails, but there is something so fun about making a delicious mocktail and sitting on the porch in the afternoon after work.
Ingredients for Zesty Lime Pomegranate Mocktail
The zesty lime pomegranate mocktail is bright, zesty and the perfect balance for an afternoon mocktail!
- Health-Ade Kombucha Pomegranate
- Fresh lime juice
- Lime zest
- Crushed Ice
Let’s Mix a Mocktail!Print
The Zesty Lime Pomegranate Mocktail is bright, bold and full of delicious pomegranate flavor! So good you won’t even miss the alcohol.
- Zest from 1 lime
- 1/4 oz of pomegranate juice
- 1/2 oz of lime juice
- 5 oz of Pomegranate Health-Ade Kombucha
- Crushed Ice
- Salt for the rim
- Slice of lime for garnish and wetting the rim
- Zest your lime and gently toss in with your salt for the rim of the glass
- Using a lime slice, wet the top of the cocktail glass and tap lightly in the zesty lime
- In the rimmed glass add the crushed ice, pomegranate juice, fresh lime juice and top with Pomegranate Health-Ade Kombucha
- Garnish with lime and enjoy!