Two flavors that I love to combine, especially in cocktails and mocktails are mint and cucumber. I usually am not a cucumber water kinda person but I love cucumber in cocktails and mocktails. It adds such a bright flavor to the drink, especially when combined with mint!
Easy to make mocktails
Ease is everything to me when it comes to making mocktails. I find that when you first start out making mocktails the ease of a recipe allows you to play around with ratios that you like better. When you follow the recipe as a guide a few times, you can add more lime, less lime, more cucumber or even less cucumber. That is the fun of a mocktail, you won’t mess up the ratio enough to mess with the ratio of alcohol.
Ingredients for Mint Cucumber Limeade Mocktail
This recipe is just a handful of ingredients!
- Health-Ade Kombucha Mint Limeade
- Fresh Lime Juice
Let’s Shake a Mocktail!Print
Mint Cucumber Limeade Mocktail
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Mocktails
Mint Cucumber Limeade Mocktail is the perfect fresh mocktail!
- 4–6 mint leaves
- 3 slices of cucumber
- 5 oz of Mint Limeade Health-Ade Kombucha
- 1/2 oz of lime juice
- 1 large ice cube
- In a cocktail old fashioned glass muddle the mint leaves and 2 slices of cucumber
- Add the large ice cube to the glass and pour over top the kombucha and lime juice
- Using a cocktail spoon stir until chilled and mixed