Strawberries and lemons are two of the most popular ingredients for making refreshing cocktails, and when they are combined, the result is a delicious and invigorating drink that is perfect for any occasion. Adding kombucha is one of my favorite ways to make cocktails more fun and add extra flavor.
Adding Jam to cocktails
There are a few ways to add strawberries and fruit to cocktails like muddle fresh strawberries and lemon juice together, and then add your choice of alcohol and mixer. During peak berry season I love to use fresh berries but when you don’t have any fresh fruit on hand, jam is the next best thing! Adding Jam adds not only a depth of concentrated fruit flavor but also some added sugar that compliments the alcohol very well!
Let’s shake up a cocktail:Print
Strawberry Lemon Cayenne Cocktail
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: –
- Total Time: 39 minute
- Category: cocktails
- Method: bartending
A bright, slightly spicy and sweet cocktail to kick off spring, cheers to the strawberry lemon cayenne cocktail.
- 1.5 oz of vodka
- 4oz of Health-Ade Kombucha Cayenne Cleanse
- 1/2 teaspoon of strawberry jam
- juice of 1/2 of a lemon
- In a either a cocktail shaker or a cocktail beaker add the lemon juice, vodka and the strawberry jam
- Stir the jam into the liquid until emulsified, if using a cocktail shaker, shake vigorously
- Add the Health-Ade Kombucha to the mixer and stir to combine
- Pour your cocktail over ice and garnish with a lemon wedge
Keywords: strawberry cocktail