I LOVE my 3-ingredient pancakes. They are so fluffy, light and so stinkin’ easy to make! Sometimes, I want pancakes, but I also want them to be chocolatey. Ya feel me?
This recipe is the same base of the 3-ingredient pancakes, but with just a few more ingredients to make them oh-so tasty! I love to have these pancakes in the afternoon or for a sweet but so healthy dessert! These pancakes do include 1 egg, but you could easily make them vegan with a flax egg, some aquafaba or just some almond milk.Print
fluffy, sweet and oh-so healthy!
- 1/2 of a ripe banana
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp of cocoa powder
- 2 tsp of maple syrup
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 2 tsp oatmeal
- In a small saucepan melt 1 tsp of vegan butter on medium low heat
- Place your other ingredients in a small blender and blend until smooth, about 1 minute
- Pour your batter into your small sauce pan and create either 1 large pancake or 4 cake plate size pancakes
- When bubbles start to form, flip and cook through, about 35 seconds on the second side
- Repeat with the rest of your batter
- Eat with vegan butter and maple syrup
Keywords: gluten free healthy pancakes
I love these pancakes because they take about 3 minutes to make and produce a huge breakfast! Sometimes, I make one large pancake and sometimes I make a big stack of 4! The good thing is, there is no perfect way to eat these pancakes!
Try this recipe out and enjoy these healthy pancakes for yourself!