Easy homemade cold brew you can make at home, that is 10x better than store bought!
- 16 cups of water (1.8 liters)
- 16 ounces of coffee beans (pre ground)
- Grind your 8 ounces of coffee beans in a grinder, on a course setting and add to your container
- To your container, add your 8 cups (1.8 liters) of water
- Stir with a wooden spoon until the grounds are fully wet
- Cover the top of your container, and set in the fridge for 12-24 hours to steep
- Line a strainer with a cheese cloth or a coffee filter with a big bowl or jar underneath the filter
- Pour your water & coffee grounds through the filter/cheese cloth into the strainer to strain out the coffee grounds
- Collect your concentrate and add back into an air tight container
- Drink when you want to and cut the concentrate 1:1 with either water or milk
- Optional: create coffee ice cubes in an ice tray for your cold brew
- Drink and enjoy!
Keywords: homemade cold brew