This grapefruit rosemary spritzer is bright, fresh and has just the right amount of tequila to keep the party going!
- 1 bottle of grapefruit Health-Ade kombucha
- 2 sprigs of rosemary (muddled)
- 5 sprigs for plating
- 1/4 cup of grapefruit juice
- 1/2 cup of soda water
- 7 shots of tequila
*serves 4 people with 1.5oz of alcohol per person*
- pour your grapefruit kombucha into a pitcher
- muddle your 2 sprigs of rosemary in the bottom of the pitcher into the kombucha
- add your tequila, soda water and fresh grapefruit juice
- pour 4 servings and garnish with a slice of grapefruit and a sprig of fresh rosemary
- drink responsibly and enjoy!
each cocktail has 1.5 oz of alcohol
you can make this recipe without alcohol – tastes just as good!