Mango is by far one of my favorite fruits! Its so fresh and sweet and even little Moose likes a little nibble in moderation! I had some fresh mangos around the house and wanted a sweet treat that wouldn't take away from my wedding fitness goals!
I had a few ripe mangos sitting around the house and I felt like no one ever bakes with mango so why not try! I love a good crumble as well and I figured the rain outside wouldn't stop me from pretending like it was summer!
This cute personal Mango Cobbler is a great treat for 1 person and the portion is just enough to satisfy your sweet tooth!
Let's start baking!
Ingredients: Preheat the oven to 350° Fahrenheit
- 1 ripe mango
- 1/2 cup of gluten free oats
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon truvia
1. Remove the skin from your mango and slice into small cubes (about 1/4") *this makes them cook evenly!
2. In a small bowl combine your oats, cinnamon, melted coconut oil and truvia *you can also use real sugar its just higher in sugar content and not as "skinny"
3. Place your mango pieces into a small ramekin or a small baking dish and set aside while you stir your crumble
4. When a crumble starts to form from your oat mixture, gently pour the crumble onto the top of the mangos
5. Place your baker and or ramekin in the oven on a low shelf for 25-30 minutes until the mangos are soft and the top is golden brown!
6. Eat plain or a la mode and don't forget to enjoy!