Moose, our little cute pup loves, I mean loves peanut butter. She can hear it when we take the jar out of the fridge and comes running for a nibble! Yesterday Moose was just being a cutie yesterday on our walk and I needed to bake her a little treat!
Since I eat a completely gluten-free diet due to my celiac, I try to have our pup eat gluten-free since she licks my face pretty much all day! These two ingredient dog cookies are perfect little healthy treats for your four legged friend! Moose couldn't wait for them to finish baking she kept jumping up to see the oven!
Let's start baking!
Ingredients: Pre-heat your oven to 350° Fahrenheit
- 3/4 cups of natural peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups of oat flour
1. In a food processor, pulse your oats into oat flour (semi smooth)
2. Add in your peanut butter and pulse together until a dough forms
3. On a coconut oil coated cookie sheet, form small little dough balls
4. Makes about 30 small dog cookies
5. Bake for 15 minutes until they start to crack
6. Wait until cooled and feed to your pups!