I love summer fruit! You really never have to add sugar, and the fruit is tangy, fresh and bright! And there is nothing better than an icy yet creamy sorbet to quench your thirst on those hot summer nights! I love making my own dairy free ice cream and this sorbet is the top of my list!
- 2 cups of fresh blueberries
- 2 cups of frozen strawberries
- 1 cup of frozen raspberries
- 1 fresh nectarine
1. In a food processor, pulse for 2 minutes your frozen fruits until mildly chunky
2. Slice and cube your fresh nectarine and set aside
3. Add the fresh blueberries to the food processor and cream for about 3-4 minutes until a smooth creamy texture is created
4. If your fruit isn't super sweet, add 1 teaspoon of raw honey
5. Using a rubber spatula, scrape down the food processor into a loaf pan covered with parchment paper and freeze for 20 minutes
6. Using an ice cream scoop, scoop your sorbet into bowls and cover with your fresh cut nectarine!
7. Eat and enjoy!