Good morning! I have an intense love for coffee! A nice warm cup in the morning sets the day right. I don't know about any of you out there, but when I have a good workout, I wake up the next morning craving chocolate. My breakfast cookies are to die for. And a nice dunk in coffee tastes delicious in the chilly morning!
These yummy treats are packed with natural protein, and healthy fats. They are only 4 ingredients and both dairy and gluten free!
Enjoy them with a cup of coffee or plain for a delicious snack!
Ingredients: Pre-heat the oven to 350° Fahrenheit
- 1 cup of natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 3/4 cups of natural oats
- 2 tablespoons of dark chocolate chips
1. Combine the honey, peanut butter and oats until the oats are evenly coated in peanut butter
2. Add in the chocolate chips
3. Create round cookie shapes with the dough
4. Bake for 8 minutes until they have firmed up a little bit