The best fall breakfast that is healthy, refined sugar free and easy to make ahead of time! Try this recipe for easy baked apple chia pudding.
- 4–5 small apples
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- juice of two lemons
- 1/2 cup of maple syrup
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup of yogurt
- 4 tablespoons of chia seeds
- Slice the apples and place into a small sauce pan with the maple syrup, cinnamon, salt and lemon and let simmer for about 30-45 minutes with the lid off to release the water
- Once those are soft and reduced by half remove from the heat – at this point the maple syrup should be syrupy around the soft apples
- Stir the 4 tablespoons into the 1 cup of yogurt and set in the fridge for at least 2 hours to set up
- Eat daily and enjoy your fall treat!
Feel free to double the yogurt amount but keep the ratio 4 tablespoons to every 1 cup of yogurt of milk.
Keywords: cookies, holiday, chocoalte