the best summer mocktail that makes you think you are on the beach!
– 1 bottle of tropical punch Health-Ade Kombucha
– 3 cups of pineapple chunks – 1 pineapple roughly
– 3 cups of slices mango chunks – roughly 2 mangos
– 4 sprigs of fresh mint for garnish
– 1/2 cup of pineapple juice
– 12 oz of sparkling water
1. on a cutting board prep your pineapple by slicing off the outer layer and the top
2. slice your pineapple fruit into 2″ pieces and place into a pitcher
3. next, slice your mango, slice the edges off the pit and score into squares, push the skin towards where the pit would be and scoop out the chunks, place into your pitcher
4. in your pitcher add your sparkling water, pineapple juice and kombucha
5. let the mixture set for 5 hours in the fridge to marinate, or overnight for best flavor
6. drink and enjoy the summer moments!