Friends, Family and peach cobbler lovers. I gather you all here to shout from the rooftops about the most epic giveaway that I am bringing you all!
Let’s start by stating the fact that I simply cannot bake a peach cobbler without a few essential products. Peaches is of course number one priority in this process but coming in next is my new MadeIn knife, my skillet and a cutting board all made in America with love from MadeIn. One thing that I have learned through my cross country moves these last 4 years is that I tend to get rid of products that break and truly move only the goods. Products that will last me a lifetime and that wear beautifully with time and millions of peach cobbler.
When it comes to summer, I feel that an appropriate way to measure time is in peach ripeness. From this peach is too firm to cook with to it is time to make a cobbler soft. You might be thinking to yourself, “oh lord, I have never made a cobbler”, or “I really don’t want a mess”. These are very valid things to think when you are a new cobbler maker, but let me assure you, this is hands down one of the easiest desserts of the summer. It’s a 1 pan dish that you mix your ingredients in, cook in and I mean heck you can eat it right out of the skillet too! Your cobbler, your rules
MadeIn came to me and asked me to create a delish recipe for summer that included my favorite products from their site, and my favorite kombucha flavor. To me this was a no brainer! With the ease of a 1 pan dessert, I wanted to share my cobbler recipe with the world. Come to think of it, I am not sure why I haven’t share this recipe sooner, since like I stated above, I count my summer in peach ripeness!
Now that I have peaked your interest, let’s start baking this cobbler!Print
elevate the flavor of a good summer peach in this easy to make 1 pot peach cobbler!
– 6 ripe peaches
– 1/4 cup of tropical punch Health-Ade Kombucha
– 2 tablespoons of corn starch
– 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
– 2 tablespoons of vegan butter
– 1/2 cup of sugar
– 1 cup of gluten-free flour
– 1/2 cup of vegan butter
– 1 tsp baking soda
– 1/4 tsp salt
- slice your peaches 1/4″ thick using your MadeIn knife and butcher block, when you finish cutting all your peaches and set aside in your MadeIn saucepan
- add your Health-Ade, sugar and corn starch to the peaches and place your saucepan on a low powered burner until your peaches are getting soft and your sauce is thickening up & bubbling
- a small bowl mix your vegan butter, sugar, flour, baking soda and salt and using your hands or a fork cut the butter into the flour to create a biscuit
- remove the bubbling peaches from the heat and place the biscuit on top of the peaches
- place in a 350° F oven for 45 minutes to cook the biscuits
- serve warm with a scoop of vegan ice cream
best when served warm with a scoop of vegan ice cream or for breakfast! 🙂
Not only is it a perfect recipe for summer, if you can’t find peaches you can easily substitute any stone fruit. I love to add plums and peaches together if my local farmers market is low, or nectarines for an extra zing! One thing to note is that you can’t go wrong with this recipe! If you don’t have something, use your best baking self and or channel me and add in what you think! If you are stumped at the local selection of fruit, go ahead and DM me. I will point you in the right direction.
As always, all opinions, recipe creation and images are my own. I feel that in true transparency, like I always am with you, I want you all to have great success in the kitchen and as a baker, and chef, those initial confidence boosts come from your tools. Tools, great ingredients and a smile are the building blocks to any delicious meals, dessert or day in the kitchen!
Tag me in your posts, comment away and let’s get you guys the tools to make an incredible cobbler! Happy summer! And even happier baking!