save the money and make delicious cold brew at home!
– 8 cups of water (1.8 liters)
– 8 ounces of coffee beans (pre ground)
– milk of your choice
1. grind your 8 ounces of coffee beans in a grinder, on a course setting and add to your container
2. to your container, add your 8 cups (1.8 liters) of water
3. stir with a wooden spoon until the grounds are fully wet
4. cover the top of your container, and set in the fridge for 12-24 hours to steep
5. line a strainer with a cheese cloth or a coffee filter with a big bowl or jar underneath the filter
6. pour your water & coffee grounds through the filter/cheese cloth into the strainer to strain out the coffee grounds
7. collect your concentrate and add back into an air tight container
8. drink when you want to and cut the concentrate 1:1 with either water or milk
9. optional: create coffee ice cubes in an ice tray for your cold brew
10. drink and enjoy!