so rich, chocolatey and delish!
– 1/2 cups of vegan butter
– 1/2 cup of sugar
– 1/2 cup of maple syrup
– pinch of salt
– 3/4 cup of cocoa powder
– 3/4 cups of gluten-free flour
– 1/4 cups of almond flour
– 1/2 cups of Reishi Chocolate Health-Ade Kombucha *optional
– 1/4 cup chopped pecans
– 1/3 cup of vegan chocolate chips
- preheat your oven to 350°F and grease a square baking sheet with vegan butter or line with parchment
- in a bowl using an electric mixer combine together your vegan butter, maples syrup, sugar and salt
- add in your cocoa powder, flour, almond flour and reishi kombucha until smooth
- using a rubber spatula, fold in your pecans and chocolate chips
- pour your batter into your 9×9″ pan and bake for 20 minutes
- eat and enjoy!
*using kombucha and nuts are optional!