I first had a blondie when I was around 12 years old and realized that I needed more blondies in my life! They are sweet, soft & taste like a huge in a square! I was inspired to recreate these yummies because I had a hankering for blondies and they turned out exactly how I remembered them!
sweet, soft and full of flavor!
– 1/3 cup of coconut oil
– 1 1/2 cup of sugar or coconut sugar
– 1 tsp of baking powder
– 1/4 cup of almond flour
– 1/2 cup of coconut flour
– 1 cup of coconut milk or cashew milk
– 1 tsp of vanilla extract
– 1 1/2 cups of gluten-free flour
– 1/3 cups of chopped pecans
- preheat your oven to 350°F and grease your 9″x9″ pan
- in a bowl combine your melted coconut oil with your sugar until smooth
- add in your baking powder, almond flour, coconut flour, coconut milk and vanilla extract
- combine until smooth
- add in your gluten-free flour until the dough thickens, be careful not to over mix
- chop your pecans and fold in half of your yield to your batter
- pour batter into your prepped baking dish and top with remainder of pecans and a sprinkle of sugar
- bake for 45 minutes until fluffy and crunchy on the top
- eat and enjoy!
* can omit pecans and add in other nut or chocolate chips