savory, tender, melt in your mouth healthy pretzels!
– 1 package of KNOW foods bread mix
– 1/3 cup of water
– 1/2 cup of gluten-free flour
– 2 sprigs of rosemary
- preheat your oven to 350° F and line your baking sheet with parchment paper
- in a bowl combine your water, gluten-free flour, and package of bread mix
- dice your rosemary leaves and add to your batter
- pinching a small amount of dough, roll it into long noodle like shapes and wrap into a pretzel
- top with a pinch of salt and bake in the oven for 7 minutes
- remove after 7 minutes and brush with melted vegan butter
- add back into the oven and bake for another 2 minutes until golden brown
– if your dough is too wet to roll, add more gluten-free flour by the tbsp.
– if the pretzel shape is advanced feel free to make pretzel bites!