One of my favorite things in this world is a stack of pancakes. Warm and fluffy with a crisp edge. There really isn’t a better breakfast, snack or dinner! As a kid we would have “lefty” pancakes. My mom, is a lefty, and would make the best pancakes, they always had this crisp edge but were SO soft on the center! I don’t know how she does it but I have spent years trying to recreate this style of pancakes!
So I turned them into a cake with the help from KNOW foods!
This cake combines the best pancake mix from KNOW foods (only having a few net carbs, with their delicious sugar free chocolate chips! The ganache is sweet, rich and tastes like a deep frosting!Print
perfect for any occasion!
– 1 bag of KNOW foods pancake mix
– 2 1/2 cups of water
– 1 cup of KNOW foods chocolate chips
– 1 tbsp of coconut oil
- in a bowl combine your bag of pancake mix and water until smooth
- in a small frying pan, melt 1 tbsp of butter and add in 1/2 cup of pancake mix
- once bubbles start to form on the pancake, flip and cook fully on the other side
- finish these steps until the pancake batter is finished
- in a small saucepan melt your coconut oil and chocolate chips together until smooth
- layer your cake, pancake, ganache, pancake, ganache until you have used all your pancakes and your frosting
- eat with fresh fruit and enjoy!