soft, tender and full of good ingredients! these are vegan, gluten-free & nut free!
– 1/2 cup of vegan butter
– 1 cup of brown sugar (or coconut sugar)
– 1 2/3 cups gluten-free flour
– 1/4 cup of coconut milk
– 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
– 1/2 tsp of baking powder
– pinch of salt
– 1/2 cup of dairy free chocolate chips
- preheat your oven to 350° F and line your cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silicon mat
- in a bowl using an electric mixer or stand mixer, cream your sugar into your vegan butter (about 2 minutes until light and fluffy)
- next add in slowly your vanilla extract, coconut milk, baking powder and salt
- adding 1/2 cup at a time, add your gluten-free flour to the mixture and combine until smooth
- using a rubber spatula, fold your chocolate chips into your dough
- scoop 1 tsp of dough onto a cookie sheet until your sheet is lined with cookie dough
- bake until cracked and golden brown (about 12 minutes)
- eat and enjoy!
can make cookies bigger, just add a minute or two to your cook time!