SO one of my favorite go to desserts when I want to be healthy is a warmed up protein bar covered in peanut butter. This week since I have continued my no-sugar January into a no-sugar February, I decided to try making something that tasted like a brownie but still had a healthy twist!
I grabbed my favorite No Cow Mint Cacao Chip Bar, some delicious peanut butter and went to baking! One thing I absolutely love about being a recipe developer is the amazing products I get to play with on a daily basis! From brands I love, like No Cow to delicious homemade peanut butters and extracts from local brands! Not to mention these experiments need to be tested also! (YUMMY!)Print
full of mint brownie flavor, but not full of carbs!
- 1 No Cow Mint Cacao Chip Bar
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter or nut butter
- 2 tbsp of cacao powder
- 1/4 tsp of stevia
- 3 tbsp of water
- 1 serving of chocolate vegan protein powder
- 1 tsp of cacao powder
- 2 tbsp of peanut butter
- 1 drop of liquid stevia
- roughly chop 1 No Cow Mint Cacao Chip Bar and set aside
- in a bowl combine your protein powder, peanut butter, cacao powder, stevia and water until smooth
- next add in your chopped protein bar and roll into 1 tsp balls
- place your protein bites on a cookie sheet and set in the fridge for about an hour until set
- remove from the fridge and combine your cacao with peanut butter and stevia
- drizzle onto your bites and enjoy!
Made in collaboration with No Cow. All recipes, and opinions are my own! Thank you for sponsoring and collaborating with me on this post!