Gluten-free pretzels are my kryptonite! I was obsesssssssssssed with making pretzels when I was in college because they were so easy to make and delicious! But that was before the celiac diagnosis! You can grab my vegan pretzel recipe here!
Rosemary is my favorite!
Growing up my mom use rosemary in everything and it truly is my all time favorite herb! We had a big ‘ole rosemary bush in our front yard and my mom would call me over, hand me a pair of herb scissors and ask me to chop a few sprigs! I day dream about the day that I can have an herb garden with a big bush of rosemary for this recipe, potatoes, cocktails… you name!
This recipe is SO easy! It takes 1 bag of KNOW foods bread mix, some rosemary, vegan butter & viola! I topped mine with some everything seasoning but you can eat them plain, with salt pepper, or sugar!Print
savory, tender, melt in your mouth healthy pretzels!
– 1 package of KNOW foods bread mix
– 1/3 cup of water
– 1/2 cup of gluten-free flour
– 2 sprigs of rosemary
- preheat your oven to 350° F and line your baking sheet with parchment paper
- in a bowl combine your water, gluten-free flour, and package of bread mix
- dice your rosemary leaves and add to your batter
- pinching a small amount of dough, roll it into long noodle like shapes and wrap into a pretzel
- top with a pinch of salt and bake in the oven for 7 minutes
- remove after 7 minutes and brush with melted vegan butter
- add back into the oven and bake for another 2 minutes until golden brown
– if your dough is too wet to roll, add more gluten-free flour by the tbsp.
– if the pretzel shape is advanced feel free to make pretzel bites!
Using a mix that is gluten-free, healthy, delicious and easy to use is KEY sometimes! I am all for the cooking from scratch and literally my happy place is cooking for a dinner party. But, after a long week sometimes you just need an easy appetizer that tastes amazing, and this mix helps you out!
let me know how you like them!
Tag me so I can see your pretzel creations! You can always fold your pretzels into balls or twists!